Every machine makes different demands in terms of set-up. From rigid to sprung, from screw-fixed to free-standing, from roughly to precisely levelled, from light to heavy ... So it’s clear: Not every wedge shoe suits every application. Nor does it have to. Our technicians develop exactly the solution you need. In this way we are able to offer you extreme precision and reliability, even for very special requirements.
What we’ve already succeeded in doing:
- Isolating a stadium roof's vibrations
- Regulating the particle accelerator of a large research establishment in France
- Developing a custom solution for hydroelectric power plants
- Developing a stable, high-precision levelling unit for large-format X-ray machines with 3D displays
- Developing a vibration damper for large machines