Launch into your professional future with a very special employer
Our products impress through their precision. They are among the best of their kind and globally in demand.
Yet we have not become a huge, sprawling business. We all know each other here, and getting on well together is important to us. We are proud of producing quality. But we produce it together, with everyone playing their part. This mutual appreciation takes us all forward.
Secure work in tranquil settings
Whether at the original site in Bremgarten or the current headquarters in Geislingen, at Nivell you will be working in almost idyllic surroundings. For the best ideas stem from tranquillity and the recuperative value of the countryside gives you energy for your work, be it in the environs or Zurich or near Balingen in the Zollernalb district.
With us you can also look to your professional and financial future with a sense of great assurance: as specialists suppliers to the enduringly strong German mechanical engineering sector, we offer secure jobs with good social welfare safeguards.
Employer on a path of growth
Of course, Nivell strives for growth. But we don't want fast expansion at any price. We place great importance on healthy growth that does not overstretch us and does not put our high quality standards at risk.
As we grow, new career opportunities also constantly arise at Nivell.
In order to achieve this growth we regularly seek new staff. If you see nothing suitable for you among our current vacancies, please feel free to submit an application on a speculative basis.
Current jobs and vacancies at Nivell
We are looking for you to support our sales team as a self-employed contractor
for the following areas:
- Northern Germany
- Eastern Germany
- Switzerland (German-speaking part)
- Switzerland (Italian-speaking part)
- Great Britain
- Eastern Europe
Your tasks will include:
- marketing the overall Nivell product portfolio
- independently developing innovative sales strategies
- autonomously working the market within your sales territory
- offering customer service and support.
- You are a sales pro.
- You have very good communicative skills.
- You are highly motivated and innovative.
- You can fill potential customers with enthusiasm for our products.
- You aim for establishing long-lasting business relationships.
- You enjoy working with people.
- You are driven by your entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are not afraid to take on responsibility.
- You are looking for an exciting and challenging assignment that spurs you on anew every day.
Our offer to you:
- a demanding and diversified task
- your own sales territory
- career development opportunities
- independent remit
- a very attractive salary
Did we spark your interest?
Then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please submit your full application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.