At Nivell, we are ready to meet these demanding challenges, too – day by day. When it comes to levelling, we are much sought-after partners for our customers from the tool, mechanical and plant engineering industry. Our high-quality products serve as functional elements linking system and installation surface. Developing special customized solutions is one of Nivell´s strong points.
In South Germany we have found our ideal match. This enables us to respond even better to our customers´ needs. Every innovative and intelligent product solution designed by Nivell is based on both a high degree of Swiss precision and a great amount of the widely-known Swabian creative spirit – the latter being rich in ideas and full of passion for detail. Design engineers and technicians can fully rely on us. Your installations will always be well set-up when you make use of patented high-quality products by Nivell.
tailor-made solutions for
demanding machine set-ups
Silent Delta system: makes your machines calm
Our Silent Delta system with firmly vulcanised rubber inlay dampens very strong vibrations vertically and remains horizontally stable, even when arranged in series – preventing any free oscillation of the machine mass. The bolt-on elements can be easily and precisely levelled and stably secure your machines from moving out of position.
Aluminium wedge with patented guide: 7-tonne lifting force
Our non-slip precision levelling wedge, which can be bolted to the machine, effortlessly lifts loads of up to 7 tons. The elegant aluminium housing with vulcanised muffler coating provides permanent slip resistance. Spherical surfaces even out any differences of angle, while our D-4/60 shims facilitate an extended adjusting range.
DK double wedge range: develops double the power using half the force
Using our maintenance-free DK-2 to DK-5 double wedges, you can level even very heavy machines with absolute precision. They can take up to 60 tonnes and be variably assembled. An extensive range of accessories make even challenging set-ups possible. The central support point ensures utmost rigidity, so that your machines remain permanently stable.
- Silent Delta system: makes your machines calm
- Aluminium wedge with patented guide: 7-tonne lifting force
- DK double wedge range: develops double the power using half the force
- custom solutions, developed using cutting edge CAD if necessary
- expert, bespoke advice from our highly qualified staff
- flexibility in handling special requests
- products that work accurately and consistently over their entire service life
- coherent setting up and switching around of all machinery
- vibration protection for precise machines, enabling the user to utilise their full output capacity
- fulfilment of statutory noise prevention regulations when operating heavily vibrating or pounding machines